Tips on what to do when changing jobs

Changing employment

Once you have made the decision to change employers, there are a few things you need to do to make the change to your next employment easy for tax purposes. Firstly, ensure you receive your P45 from your current employer. On the first day of your new employment, ensure you bring the P45 with you and give to the Payroll department. Your new employer will use the details on your P45 to calculate your tax.

Register for myAccount on . This enables you to register your new job online.

If you do not give your new employer a P45, you may end up paying too much tax because emergency tax may be deducted from your pay.


Contact Tailored Payroll for all your payroll needs on 0419883524 or Request a callback from a qualified Payroll Team member today.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s